In this release following capabilities are added:
1. Support to build nested project for example: if one .NET library refers another .NET library now this plug-in can be used to build such hierarchical projects.
2. Support to build signed assembly. Now signed .NET assemblies can be directly converted into signed Silverlight assemblies.
3. No more warnings in build output.
4. Bug Fixed - Output window scrolling up automatically issue has been fixed.
5. Refactoring - This is important part of this release as the code now is more readable and programmer friendly. Thanks to Nil for guiding me through.
Visual Studio 2010 Professional
.NET Framework 4.0
Hi, looking for more ideas/feedbacks/suggestion on how this tool can be made more useful. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org